Monday, September 28, 2009

Autumn is my Favorite



















Autumn has come in full force and is just absolutely breathtaking. I can't get enough of it. These photos were taking on our drive to Causey Reservoir to go canoeing on Saturday. Most are from East Canyon, just north of us, some from ours, and some in Huntington. The colors are so vibrant and amazing; it's hard for me to drive without stopping every hundred yards to take a picture. Click on the collage to see it full-size.
Today, the leaves and the warm sun were just begging to be enjoyed. I couldn't bear to be inside with glory like that just outside my door. So I made a few friends come out to the park with me. Gotta take advantage of these last golden days before the cold comes. I'm so glad we could take advantage of it. Everywhere we go, Eldon says "Da twees are changing cowors!" My thoughts exactly.

0 comments: