Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Birthday, Eve!




Our little Evis Magillicuty (I have no idea how to spell that) turned SIX on Saturday!
We celebrated by taking her swimming at the Homestead Crater (warm water in a cave!) and to the new movie, MegaMind (LOVED it!). And we gave her her own new bedroom! She loves it. Hasn't given us a single problem going to bed ever since she got it. We'll keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way. :)
We sure love our little Evie-Lou. She is a beautiful daughter, and we are so proud of her and grateful for the light and happiness she brings to our lives.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

Ok, I love your blog so much. I cannot believe how big your kids are! They are as cute as ever. You are such a great mom, Sabina. It is obvious that your children and family are most important in your life. How I wish you lived closer so we could play and take walks and you could teach me how to do all of those amazing crafts! I am going to spend more time on that blog. I am seriously copying those letters. So darn cute and I think I could actually do that without help! You are amazing. Glad you found a group to do preschool with, too. So fun. So happy to be able to watch you from afar through your blog! Love ya!