We went Christmas shopping with Grammy Boo! The kids had fun reading books and playing at the train table at Barnes and Noble. Great store.
Jon stayed home from work and dug through frozen dirt for hours, looking for our water pipes... he dug a 30' trench, up to 5' deep in some places, and couldn't find the pipe. I felt so bad that he spent all that time with no fruits for his labors! Guess we'll call some excavators tomorrow. Thanks, Honey for all your hard work!
I got to go to Michael McLean's "Forgotten Carols" play with my parents and grandparents tonight. My brother, Leland, performed in the choir for it, and my other brother, Landon, was sweet enough to stay home and watch the kids for me. Thanks, Buddy. The play was AMAZING. I've always loved the story, but seeing it and hearing the music live, and then having Michael end the night with asking us to link arms and sing, "We can be together forever someday" and "Silent Night"... wow. I couldn't even sing for the tears. I loved it. If you have the chance to go, I highly recommend it!
Thursday, December 10, 2009
On the TENTH day of Christmas
Posted by Sabina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment